Skip to content
To ask and confirm key information:
- Ask what your average data usage has been over the last few months. This will help you determine the best PRIDE service plan.
- Ask if there are any contract or phone payoff obligations which would delay transferring your existing service to another carrier.
- If you plan on transferring your existing number, confirm your Account Number and Security PIN.
Most carriers can be reached by dialing 6-1-1 from your phone.
Wish to keep your current phone, make sure it’s compatible on the PRIDE network:
- First check our Phone Compatibility tool; however, things change often and we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
- The surest check of your device’s compatibility is to contact the device manufacturer and ask if your phone model works on T-Mobile’s network. Use our Device Manufacturer Contact tool for the leading device providers.
- If compatible, then order your PRIDE SIM Card(s). If not, you can Buy a new device from PRIDE (financing available) or anyone offering an Unlocked, T-Mobile device.
You can activate your PRIDE service online yourself or call Customer Care to assist you:
- Once your PRIDE SIM card(s) or device(s) arrives, register and setup your account at my.pridewireless.com, port your number (optional), and select and pay for a service plan. A credit/debit card is required.
- Upon your first payment, you’ll designate a charity and you can even nominate another LGBTQ charity. Check out our existing Charity Partners.
Have Questions? Reach out to PRIDE...
PRIDE representatives are fun and knowledgeable. We keep it simple and stay with you all the way to ensure your satisfaction!
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled.